domingo, 23 de marzo de 2014

my summer :)



Hello! Well, this was a good summer, but not the summer that I expected, because I had problems and I couldn’t do that I planned for February, but I had a very good time, and it was really fun.



In January I went to camp of scouts, near of Chillán, I’m scout and I love it, it was very entertaining, I passed all the month in the nature doing activities for the kids,  and I passed a very good time with all my friends, I have too many nice memories about this camp, and I think it was the best of my holidays, but it was very exhausting, I came back to Santiago and I wanted to do nothing, only slept all day long.



Then, the journey that I expected all year came, I had working to earn money to travel through the south of Chile, but how I said before, something happened, my boyfriend hurts his knee very bad. I organized this trip with him, and he was very sad, so I couldn’t leave him alone and sad, and I didn’t want to went without him. So I stayed in the capital with him.



At first, we was very sad, but then we went to camp with his family, and passed a very good time together, besides we kept all the money that we had been used in the trip, so we were millionaire!, and enjoyed to the top, we ate very delicious food, like sushi!



After, all our friends begun to came back to Santiago, and we started hang out with them every day, we went to many parties and we passed a really good time all together.



I can say that it was a good summer in spite of the problems that happened!






1 comentario:

  1. Gabriela,

    I'm sorry your holidays did not wor out the way you wanted. Those things happen, though, and I know it's hard to be flexible enough to adapt to new circumstances.

    Anyway, I think you should edit your text, especially, the past tenses. You are narrating a past event, so you need to make sure the verb forms you use are consistent. Also, check wrong structures like "it cames the trip that I was expected all the last year" (Past? S+V+O?) "I didn’t want to did nothing" (double negation, to "did" nothing).

    Besides, you need to check your spelling: "Frebruary" "hollidays".

    Go through your text again and correct it. That's the best way to become a better writer.

    Cheers,

    JC

    ResponderEliminar