miércoles, 2 de abril de 2014

EARTH 2100


Hello, today I’m going to talk about the movie Earth 2100, it is a fatalist movie about what should happen if we keep our form of living, making a lot of polution and garbage. The idea of the film it’s show us how awful could be our future.

I think it is a typical north american’s movie, where United States it’s the center of the world, but the principal idea of the film it is important. The movie is very exaggerated, I think this crisis would happen in a lot of time, also, the film says in the year 2014 it is already happen weird things, and I don’t see anything yet, but it doesn’t mean that  I don’t know that we are in trouble about our relation with the nature. This film it is a kind of a futuristic documentary, so the information I think is rightful, a lot of smart people was interviewed to make a stage of what could happen, every answers of the planet, every reactions of the people is shown in the movie!

In my opinion, the idea to advance in the movie with the life of Lucy, is good, it is make it more realistic, and puts you in someone’s feet, how you are going to live if you don’t do nothing to change the world. These kinds of movies are very important to make the people understand how bad they do to the planet and especially for us that we are studying geography, so we care about the environment.

I want to tell my friends this facts of the movie:

 I really believe that we could put the end in our era, sometime it must end, and the argument about the end of some old cultures, like Mayans and Romans,  made me a lot of sense, then I understand, they never think about their cultures could be end, and we think the same. The history tells us that its going to happen us, in any moment.

Another thing, in the crisis, people its getting crazy, every one wants to save themself and forget all their principles and values who learned all their lifes. It’s going to be like a war, there will be massacres, I really don’t want to live in that moment.

The last thing that I want to tell is the fact that in some moment, we think that everything it’s ok, at least in the rich countries, everyone will have electric cars, green houses, people ride bikes, etc, the sustainable dream.  But it will be like an oasis in the desert, it will be short, and then, the crisis will come.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario