jueves, 31 de julio de 2014

winter break


I just come back from my Winter break and it was very funny, I had a very good time and I did very exciting things that I´ll never forget.

I went to the North of Chile with my boyfriend, we visited so much interesting places, we know the dessert, and it was awesome. We went to Iquique,  La Tirana, Pica, San Pedro de Atacama and Punta de Choros, it was very beautiful, and we travelled with our backpacks and we transport “doing finger”, that it means that people in the highway take us and leave us in some other place, so that give us a lot of interesting experiences, we travelled with truck drivers  and a lot of people.

In La Tirana we went to the party of La Tirana, it was beautiful, there are a lot of dances and it was full of people that goes to see the virgin, it was so nice, and I think it was the most wonderfull of the vacations.

At the end of the trip we went to the beach where are all our friends, so there was the perfect ending, we have a very good time,  we was 12 so it was very fun all the time! It was like a real party every night.


2 comentarios: