jueves, 14 de agosto de 2014

family =)


Hello everybody! Today I’m going to talk about my family’s reunion. I’m very close with them, we see us every week, with my two families (mom and dad’s family). But the last we have with my two families together it was for my birthday, about two weeks ago. It was in my home and there was too much people!! Like 50 persons, all my cousins, uncles, my grandparents, the boyfriends and girlfriends of my cousins, and my parents and brothers.

We had a very good time, and we ate tacos! And it was excellent! I love tacos! And I think that everyone in my house too, because everybody ate a lot, nothing been left over. And then we ate birthday cake! I couldn’t eat more.

Something very beautiful that happens, its that I have two cousins who are pregnant, so we talk a lot with them, and they are very exciting to have their kids, and me too! I want they born fast! I have all ready a cousin that have a baby, and she is so pretty! It is too small! I only want that all my cousins and brothesr have a lot of babys, juju!
Good Bye!!!!!!!

2 comentarios: